The 2019 Wellness Calendar is Here !
Some days, on your journey of better health and fitness (and losing that belly fat), you’re on top of the world and everything falls in place. Exercise seems effortless and fun and eating healthily is easy. Other days, it can be hard to get motivated, especially without anyone driving you.
This is where this Health and Fitness Calendar and Planner can help you set your Health and Fitness Goals for the year then reminding you of your goals monthly and monitor how you’re tracking.
However, be kind on yourself. Some months you’ll blitz it. Other months will be tough. The important thing is that you keep showing up and giving it a go. Create that habit of healthy eating and exercise and everything else will take care of itself (including losing that belly fat).
More About the 2019 Wellness Calendar and Planner
The Health and Fitness Calendar and Planner is set out in 2 sections:
- The Annual Planner with 12 months on 1 page and 3 areas for your 2019 Fitness Goals, your 2019 Healthy Eating Goals and any other goals you have for 2019. These might be financial, romantic or just happiness goals!
- The Monthly Planner where you can write down your Exercise, Eating and Other goals for the month, record your Measurements and your Exercise Results as well as for each day of the month, diary your activity.
Just a note on the “Measurements” block. I’ve included your Waist, Hips, Chest and Weight measurements. Although they are there for you to write down your values and track your progress, feel free to ignore them if eating healthily, exercising well and your general wellbeing is more important to you that physical measurements. This is especially true if your aim is to reduce belly fat and replace it with muscle mass. The Weight measurement becomes rather pointless.
You can download the Health and Wellness Calendar, print it out and then fill in the calendar with the exercise and activity and even meal planning if you like.
Suggestions to Get You Started
- Set your goals at the start of the year and then monthly in the spaces provided. It doesn’t matter how big or small these goals are. As long as they are SMART:
- Specific (easy to describe and understand)
- Measurable (you can actually measure progress)
- Achievable (you don’t need to be Superman or Superwoman to achieve them)
- Relevant (contributes to YOU achieving your health, fitness and wellbeing goals)
- Timeframe (there’s a start and end time so you can draw clear lines of effort)
- Determine how you are going to reward yourself at the end of the year and monthly
- Do the exercise and eat healthily and measure the results
- Test yourself 3 times a month with Squats, Push-ups, Ab-planks and Sit-ups achieved in a 5-minute window (that is: do as many squats, push-ups and sit-ups as you can and hold the ab-plank for as long as you can)
- Schedule each month just before the start of each month
- Breaking activities down into monthly and weekly blocks makes it all less daunting and more achievable
- Don’t forget to reward yourself for milestone and achievement!