2024 Wellness Calendar for Health and Fitness Planning & Progress
Wherever you are on your journey for better health and fitness, and losing that belly fat, this can be a challenge. Whether you are starting your journey or continuing on your journey. Some days you are motivated to do it on your own and other days, you need help and motivation from others to help keep you going on this journey. Some days exercising seems effortless and fun and eating healthily is easy. On other days, it can be hard to get motivated and nothing seems to work and you just want an energy hit. This can be worse if your usual support group is not around to help and inspire you. I have noticed that there are a lot of new ways to quickly lose weight, remember before doing any of these to do your homework, as sometimes a quick fix can have other side effects that are not good for you. Also, if you are having any health problems along the way, talk to a health professional and get help. This could be a sign of something else going on and hindering your weight loss journey.
The 2024 Health and Fitness Calendar and Planner can help you set and monitor your Health and Fitness Goals for each month and the new year.
It is important that you are kind to yourself. Some days you’ll find it easy. Other days will be hard. The important thing is that you keep trying. Your mindset and determination will improve and get easier, and the results will come eventually. Remember, people are all made up differently, which is why no two people doing the same thing, will have the same results. Creating a positive mindset and forming good habits of healthy eating and exercise is important and everything else will take care of itself (including losing that belly fat). This year following this philosophy I have lost over ten kilograms, I am wearing clothes at least 2 sizes smaller, and I am feeling a whole lot better and a lot more positive. Now to keep going on my journey.
The Health and Fitness Calendar and Planner is set out in 2 sections:
- The Annual Planner with 12 months on 1 page and 3 areas for your 2024 Fitness Goals, your 2024 Healthy Eating Goals, and any other goals you have for 2024. These might be used to plan other goals like financial, friendship, and/or happiness goals or rewards your special treat waiting for you for when you make your fitness and weight goals!
- The Monthly Planner is where you can write down your Exercise, Eating, and Other goals for the month, record your Measurements and your Exercise Results as well as for each day of the month, and diary your activity.
Please note that in the “Measurements” block. I’ve included your Waist, Hips, Chest, and Weight measurements. Although they are there for you to write down and track your progress, please, be aware that if you aim to reduce belly fat and replace it with muscle mass, the Weight measurement becomes less important as muscle weights more than fat. This is when the Waist. Hip and Chest measurements become more important ways of measuring your progress. Feel free to ignore them if eating healthily, or exercising well, as your general well-being and how you feel yourself are more important to than any physical measurements. The main thing is whether you are happy with yourself and what you are doing to maintain or improve it. Remember a positive attitude goes a long way.
You can download the Health and Wellness Calendar, print it out, and then fill in the calendar with the exercise and activity and even meal planning if you like.
Suggestions to Help Get You Started
- Set your goals at the start of the year and then enter your goals monthly in the spaces provided. It doesn’t matter how big or small these goals are. As long as they are SMART:
- Specific (be as precise as you can)
- Measurable (so you can monitor progress)
- Achievable (within your current capability but still a stretch)
- Relevant (so this it means something to YOU so you can achieve your health, fitness, and well-being goals)
- Timeframe (there is a clear start and end date so you can measure results clearly)
- Determine your rewards for achieving your results monthly and annually.
- Exercise and eat healthily and keep a measure of the results.
- 3 times a month test yourself with the exercises set out in the Result area in a 5-minute window area (that is: do as many squats, push-ups, and sit-ups as you can in the 5 minutes and hold the ab-plank for as long as possible)
- Before the start of each month, write down your goals for the next month.
- Break down activities into monthly and weekly blocks making them less overwhelming and easier to achieve.
- Do not forget to reward yourself for every milestone and goal you achieve!