Roasted red pepper dip is smooth and creamy with the best warm spice! Serve it with your favorite chips for a boost of bold savory flavor!
Dips are easily my favorite when it comes to snacks. They’re just so addictive! Whether you want savory, sweet, or something in the middle, there’s a dip for every craving! I recommend trying my crack chicken, whipped feta, and loaded creamy ranch dips. They’re all so tasty and easy to throw together!
Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Dip Recipe
You all know I love a good dip. There are so many to choose from and they’re perfect for any occasion! There are quite a few on the blog now (you can find the full list here!) but here’s another recipe to add to the collection! It’s creamy, it’s savory, it’s bold, everything you could want from a snack! This roasted red pepper dip is warm and bright, perfect for welcoming in the warmer temperatures!
You’re going to want to gather all of your favorite dippables for this one. Because trust me, it’s hard to stop once you’ve had a taste of this mouthwatering savory spice! And if you’re not the biggest fan of heat, don’t worry! This dip is mild and definitely more warm and smoky than spicy. The whole family is going to love it! Make it for your next party and I assure you it will be a hit.
All Ingredients Needed
All you need is cream cheese, a jar of red peppers, and a handful of spices to make this flavorful dip! This has been a pretty frequent snack at our house because I almost always have everything needed to make it!
- Roasted Red Peppers: The star of the show! Roasted red peppers have the best flavor. They’re sweet and smoky with a hint of spice!
- Cream Cheese: Cream cheese makes the dip nice and smooth. It also adds a tangy flavor.
- Garlic Cloves: No savory dip is complete without a little (or a lot of) garlic!
- Fresh Basil Leaves: Basil is blended with the other ingredients. It adds nice, minty aromatics!
- Olive Oil: Adds flavor, moisture, and keeps the consistency of the dip perfectly smooth.
- Smoked Paprika: Warm and smoky, this spice is a must-add!
- Salt: You only need a little to enhance the overall flavor of this roasted red pepper dip.
- Black Pepper: Helps make the flavor of the dip more complex.
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes: Red pepper flakes give this dip the perfect hint of spice. Add more to taste if you like it spicy!
How to Make Roasted Red Pepper Dip
This delicious dip is so easy to make! All you have to do is blend everything together, there’s no tedious preparation! In seconds, you’ll have a smooth, creamy result ready for your favorite chips.
- Add Ingredients to Food Processor: In a food processor add roasted red peppers, cream cheese, garlic, basil, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Blend: Blend it all together until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Serve: Serve immediately with pita, crackers, tomatoes, snap peas, or carrots.
The flavors of this bright and savory dip go well with just about any dippable! Carrots and celery are always a good pairing- the cool flavor of the veggies and the warm spice of the dip is a great combo. Tortilla chips are a must, and you can make these fresh in the air fryer if you have one! Potato chips, pita chips, crackers, and crostini are all great options, too. I love serving roasted red pepper dip with a mix of all of these so my guests get to choose their favorite!
In a food processor add roasted red peppers, cream cheese, garlic, basil, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
Blend it all together until it’s smooth and creamy.
Serve immediately with pita, crackers, tomatoes, snap peas, or carrots.
Calories250kcal (13%)Carbohydrates8g (3%)Protein4g (8%)Fat23g (35%)Saturated Fat12g (60%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat8gCholesterol57mg (19%)Sodium1636mg (68%)Potassium225mg (6%)Fiber1g (4%)Sugar2g (2%)Vitamin A1514IU (30%)Vitamin C40mg (48%)Calcium97mg (10%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.