The first step for fast and easy weight loss is to watch what you are eating (calorie counting), understand what a calorie is, and understand and how it affects your weight.
Calorie is a unit of measurement that measures the amount of energy contained in a food or beverage. Our body uses energy from Calories to perform everything from basic body functions to walk, run, including daily routines. We all have a certain calories requirement needed to maintain our current weight; if you eat less calories or burn more you will eventually lose weight. This is called a calories deficit. A good rule of thumb is that one pound is about 3,500 calories and if you have a deficit of 3500 calories over a week it will leads to a weight loss of approximately one pound. Beware of cutting calories too low (below 1,200) as doing so can put your health at risk.
More you know about Calories and more you watch calories intake vs. calories burned, the more control you will have on your weight. So for a fast and easy weight loss the key is to count the calories and cut the calories to lose weight on your own. Calorie counting is easy and effective.
Drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated. You really do need to drink recommended six to eight 8-ounce glasses of water each day.
Get enough Sleep: Did you know getting enough rest can have a direct impact on your ability to lose weight? Not getting enough sleep can cause you to eat more often or make poor choices. Getting enough sleep also ensures that you feel energized enough in the morning to exercise and you work out to your full capacity. Even if you can’t add additional sleeping hours, take some time to simply relax, practice deep breathing, yoga, read or listen to some calming music every day.
Top 10 Ideas for Easy and Fast Weight Loss:
1. Eat Breakfast: Make Sure to Eat Breakfast, skipping breakfast can slow down your metabolism and also slow down the weight loss process.
2. Watch your portions: Portion control is the most important step for Easy and Fast Weight loss, eating too much of even healthy foods can stop your weight loss. Use smaller size serving plate instead of a larger plate.
3. Select Whole Grains: Replace “white” (Bread, Rice, Pasta, Flour) to whole grains and you’ll regulate your blood sugar and feel fuller longer.
4. Exercise: Daily 45 minutes of strength training change your metabolism to burn calories even you are at rest (sleeping).
5. Eat more fiber: Fiber helps you stay fuller longer and may even keep blood sugar in control.
6. Walk off the fat: Make that walk a little more intense and you’ll burn more calories and build more muscle.
7. Set small goals: Make sure you really do need to lose those extra pounds and set achievable goals.
8. Watch what you are Eating: You may be eating more or more often than you think also don’t drink your calories. Eat a fruit instead of drinking a fruit juice.
9. Watch for Emotional Eating’s: Emotional eating could be keeping on those last few pounds.
10. Watch your Calories intake (not too low): Cutting calories too low can have an adverse effect. You may actually stop losing weight if you’re not eating enough.