Fiber Rich Dal bhaji
With its amazing and nutrient-dense ingredients, this recipe will reign supreme in the fiber-rich diet. So, if you have trouble meeting your daily fibre requirements? Here's a recipe for a tasty, easy-to-make Dal Bhaji that's high in fibre.
- 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 cup Capsicum Chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots & Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Tomato Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Palak
- 1 cup Methi
- 1 tbsp Pav Bhaaji Masala
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 cup Mixed Dal (Tur, Moong, Chana)
- Boil 1 tbsp Ghee/Oil, 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds, 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic in a pan and stir well.
- Add 1/2 Cup Capsicum Chopped, 1/2 Cup Carrots & Cauliflower, 1/2 Cup Tomato Chopped in the same pan and stir well. Close for boiling.
- After boling, stir in 1 cup Palak and 1 cup Methi.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon Pav Bhaaji Masala, 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder, 1/2 cup Mixed Dal (Tur, Moong, Chana), and some water.
- Leave it to boil.
- Serve hot and healthy.