Healthy Strawberry Chocolate mousse
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chopped
- 1/4 cup Low fat milk
- 1/2 cup Plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Raw honey
- few slices Fresh strawberries
- Chop the dark chocolate into pieces.
- Add hot milk and let the milk sit for 2 minutes.
- Whisk to form a smooth ganache.
- Add the greek yogurt and whisk again.
- Mix in the honey.
- Pour the mousse into 2 small bowls, layering with fresh strawberry slices in between.
- Refrigerate for around 1-2 hours and enjoy your healthy strawberry chocolate.
- Dark chocolate is a rich source of antioxidants and minerals, and it contains less sugar than milk chocolate.
- Dark chocolate contains phytonutrients called flavonoids, which are plant chemicals that act as antioxidants and may play a role in cancer prevention and heart health.
- Greek yogurt is rich in protein and probiotics which maintain the gut microflora and improve digestive health.
- Strawberries are rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, great for heart and immune health.