Hung Curd Vegetable Sandwich
- 2 cup Curd
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, chopped
- 1 Onion (small), chopped
- 1/2 Capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce (optional)
- 6 slices Brown Bread
- For this recipe, you can either get curd from the store or make some at home. But, remember to strain it to remove excess water.
- First, you need to remove the crust of the brown bread slices.
- Take a bowl, add hung curd and beat it to make it silky smooth.
- Add in the chopped vegetables, salt, pepper, and sauces. Combine thoroughly.
- Spread a dollop of the mixture on one bread piece until thoroughly covered. Add another slice of bread on top.
- Continue with the remaining bread slices.
- Serve this sandwich cold.