Nutritious jowar & tomato chilla
- 1/4 cup white millet flour (Jowar atta)
- 1/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oats flour
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green chilli, finely choppe
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all jowar flour, oats flour and wheat flour with 3/4 cup water and combine them together to make a thick batter.
- Now, add the chopped tomatoes, onions, chillies and coriander
- Mix these well into a pourable consistency.
- Preheat the non-stick tawa and brush a little oil on it .
- Keep the temperature of our stove to low.
- Pour a ladle full of the batter into the nonstick tawa and spread it out evenly, in a circular motion.
- Let it cook for 2 mins on either side or until you achieve a brown layer at each side.
- Repeat the previous two procedures to make more chillas/pancakes.
- Serve the nourishing jowar and tomato chilla with mint and coriander chutney or yoghurt.