Purple Nutty Fruity delight
- 1/2 cup Roasted oats
- 1/3 cup Soyabean, roasted and ground
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 6-7 Aparajita Flower (Butterfly Pea Flower), soaked in ½ cup of water
- 1 cup Mixed Fruits
- 1/4 cup Almonds and Walnuts, soaked and finely chopped
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Water
- First, soak some aparajita flowers in warm water for 10 mins.
- Next, cook the oats and soybeans in milk and water for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Stir in the soaked Aparajita flower infused water to the cooked oats and soybean mixture, then heat it for another minute
- Take a bowl and add the diced fruits with the yoghurt.
- Now, combine the fruit and yoghurt combination with the oats, almonds, and seeds,
- Drizzle the mixture with some honey and set it aside in a refrigerator.
- Chill it for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.