This Asian inspired ‘all-in-one’ tray bake dish is just like a Chinese takeaway, all in the one pot!
It’s a perfect ‘fakeaway’ meal for the weekend or midweek without all the calories or cost. It just takes 15 minutes to prepare and cooks in under an hour.
It’s a great recipe to make ahead of time and reheat when you’re ready to eat. The perfect, healthy, family-friendly meal. And at just $1.80 per serve, it’s budget-friendly too.
This recipe comes straight from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to thousands of recipes, from noodles to burgers and everything in between.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.